Saturday, December 12, 2009

8 Weeks Pregnant and Counting!



This is the very first picture we have of our baby!  He/she is 7 weeks old in this picture and I am not showing yet.  I know all that will change soon.  I am still enjoying my regular clothes and I am very thankful that I haven't had many bad pregnancy symptoms so far.  I get a little nauseous here and there, but nothing major.  We saw and heard the baby's heartbeat the other day at Dr. Craig Myers' office.  It was both the craziest and most beautiful sound we have ever heard!  There are still some days I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant; at this point it is so surreal!

4 comments:

  1. WAHOO! So pumped you have joined the ridiculous blog world. You are bookmarked and saved as a favorite! Can't wait for updates.
    Love love.-chris and curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!! YEAH!!! and i am sort of a dork about blogging so let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G.! Congratulations, you crazy kids! we are so, so happy for y'all! kristie told us in cambodia that ellen's pregnant and we were so excited! we miss having y'all around and seeing you every tuesday night! hope life is still trucking along nicely in that cute little cabin of yours!

    ReplyDelete