Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 10 Ways I Know I'm About To Have A Baby

#10  Heartburn with a vengeance.
#9   I no longer walk.  I waddle.
#8  The biggest travesty of my day is when I drop something on the ground, because that means I'm going to have to somehow bend over and pick it up.
#7  When I go to Starbucks and order 1 mini scone, they almost always give me 2.
#6  People refer to me more as "Mama" or "Mommy" than "Ellen"
#5  Major nesting instinct...I could stay up for hours working on Jackson's nursery!
#4  Jackson can now press on my bladder and poke up under my ribs AT THE SAME TIME
#3  I (sadly) can't eat as much as I used to...no more room!
#2  I have dreams almost every night that I am going into labor, only to wake up and realize I just have to pee (again)
#1  Did I mention heartburn?

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Reading that made me laugh. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention ICEE'S!!!!!! :) There could never be a cuter pregnant girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Elle! So true! I felt the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen, I'm right there with you. I practically live in the bathroom. Not much longer, you look great!

    ReplyDelete